Re: [yast-devel] How to get info from failed test (old-style)
On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:34:17 +0200
"Michal Filka" <michal.filka@xxxxxxx> wrote:

And here's what I needed to run to get all the logs:
`cd yast-yast2/library/network/testsuite`
`/usr/lib/YaST2/bin/y2base -l - -c
/usr/share/YaST2/data/testsuite/log.conf -I ../src -M ../src
tests/SuSEFirewall.rb UI`

You might also need to set Y2ALLGLOBAL=1 while running a testsuite
(if it calls private methods/variables), so...

does it work for ruby code? Anyway, AFAIK old testsuite sets it
automatically.

Michak

Michal,
as Lukas wrote above it is way how to run old testsuite directly with
one test to get all logs (so it is not set with runtest.sh), which is
helpful to debug it.

Josef