Re: [yast-devel] systemd & installation
On 20.3.2014 15:31, Vladimir Moravec wrote:
So, does it mean we should change the Service.rb to use `service_start`
instead of `systemctl` during (first stage) installation? Is there a
`service_stop` command?

Vlado, would you have a look, please?

Yes, I will patch the Yast::Service module and I'm considering to add
this also into the Yast::SystemdService to have consistent API in
installation environment for both modules.

IIUC, there should be just one module to be changed and not two of them. For historical reasons we maybe have Service and SystemdService, but if we keep Service as "THE" API, then it probably just needs to call SystemdService underneath (or vice versa?).

Thx
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Yast TL, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha