Re: [yast-devel] Wizard/YaST UI Documentation
On Thu, 6 Mar 2014 11:36:23 +0100
Julian Zwickl <jzwickl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

How can i create a tab bar on the window. The YaST UI Doc doesn't help
a lot.

There are two options you can use CWMTab library, that use CWM for UI.
Another option is to write it yourself as can be seen in these examples:
https://github.com/yast/yast-ycp-ui-bindings/tree/master/examples

1.
https://github.com/yast/yast-ycp-ui-bindings/blob/master/examples/DumbTab1.rb

2.