[yast-devel] Disabling/removing YaST:Head:installer OBS project, moving to IBS

Hi all,

I originally created the YaST:Head:installer OBS project for testing the latest
changes (the new installer project) in a real installation.

And because it is based on 13.1 and we are now focused on SLE12 development I
have
disabled it and created a SLE12 based build in the internal OBS instance.

So here is a question for community: Did you use the ISOs from
YaST:Head:installer
project? So far I have only disabled building (to save OBS resources). If
somebody
really needs it I can enabled it back, but IMHO the Factory builds should be
preferred now, 13.1 and Factory have diverged too much and testing builds based
on
13.1 does not make much sense now...

I have created a new build based on SLE12 which is available here
(sorry, can be reached only in the internal SUSE network):

https://build.suse.de/package/show/Devel:YaST:Head/minidvd-x86_64

The ISO is available here:

http://download.suse.de/ibs/Devel:/YaST:/Head/images/iso/

The image is new and not tested well if there is something missing or broken
just let
me know...

Happy testing!

--