Re: [yast-devel] convert ycp to ruby about yast-geo-cluster
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:21:06 +0800
Dongmao Zhang <dmzhang@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi,josef,
Sorry to bother you again. When I was testing yast-geo-cluster.
I find some part code is missing. 'include/geo-cluster/dialogs.rb'
does no have the ConfigureDialog. Can you help me to convert it ?

Dongmao Zhang

Hi Dongmao,
thanks for spotting it. It is bug in y2r or I did something wrong, but
I can reproduce it, so probably bug. I use one work-around that allows
me to regenerate it using source you sent me before and create pull
request[1] for your code.
Please check it and merge if you are OK with it.

Josef

[1] https://github.com/yast/yast-geo-cluster/pull/1