Re: [yast-devel] Build Service Mails on Yast Devel - Conclusion
On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:54:29 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like seeing e-mails from
build-service on yast-devel as it's too many of them and I'm a bit
lost in a high traffic. One e-mail once a day is OK, but 5 - 8 a day
seems to be too much.

I'm unable to follow other discussions because of that. What's your
opinion?

Bye
Lukas

Hi to summary discussion and try to reach conclude what I should change:

- move OBS/IBS notifications ( so whole yast-team user ) to yast-commit
and it is up to everybody to filter reasonable to see if his package
is not accepted

- pending pull request mail keep on yast-devel

- brakeman for webyast disable on jenkins.

I am right?

If noone complain I will do proper action on monday at 12 CET

Josef