Re: [yast-devel] Build Service Mails on Yast Devel
Dne 21.1.2014 14:55, Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
On 21.1.2014 14:45, Arvin Schnell wrote:
IMHO yast-devel should be used by people only (no mails generated
by bots/scripts). I'd prefer yast-commit list for such mails.

I second that. This also applies to "webyast security scanner"
and "forgotten pull requests" mails.

The webyast security scanner can be actually fully disabled (in Jenkins).

Yes, but I'd rather redirect it to yast-commit .

On the other hand, forgotten pull requests are very important for the team to
cooperate better. Ideally, there should be no forgotten pull requests IMO and
thus I
like to see it here.

Yes, I agree, seeing forgotten PRs is very important. The question is whether it
disturbs the other people (who are not interested in PR review at all) too
much...

Setting a filter for "Pending Pull Requests" subject is trivial, the question
is who should set it. All developers interested in them (to not overlook
something)
or the other people not interested in them (to ignore them)?

That's the question here...

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer