Re: [yast-devel] Build Service Mails on Yast Devel
On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:26:52 +0100
David Majda <dmajda@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dne 21.1.2014 09:58, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:54:29 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but I don't like seeing e-mails from
build-service on yast-devel as it's too many of them and I'm a bit
lost in a high traffic. [...]

Well, it is intention ot have it on visible place as it is important
information if submit request are declined.

It's important information for core YaST developers, but not so much
for other subscribers, who maybe maintain few modules

Problem is that we submit all packages under yast-team user in jenkins,
so even if you maintain one module, you would like to know, that your
package is not accepted to factory.

or just want to
follow YaST development.

Yes, in this case you only see if package is accepted or declined or if
some comments done for submission ( I can turn off comments if you
would like ).

Josef