Re: [yast-devel] Build Service Mails on Yast Devel
Dne 21.1.2014 09:58, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:54:29 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but I don't like seeing e-mails from
build-service on yast-devel as it's too many of them and I'm a bit
lost in a high traffic. [...]

Well, it is intention ot have it on visible place as it is important
information if submit request are declined.

It's important information for core YaST developers, but not so much for other subscribers, who maybe maintain few modules or just want to follow YaST development.

--
David Majda
SUSE developer