[yast-devel] SLE12 development still in master

Hi all,

at the daily call I discussed the SLE12 development.

For now we use Git master branch for Factory development
and because all changes should also go to SLE12 it makes sense to still
use master for SLE12 as well.

So no change (yet).

The submit requests to SLE12 are not done automatically yet,
we need to add support for this in the internal Jenkins CI.

If you need to do some SLE12 specific changes just tell us,
we will handle SLE12 code branch in case-by-case manner.

At some point later we will need to create the SLE12 branches for all
packages, the date is not set, we will see when it is needed...

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer