[yast-devel] Re: Request 213989 created by varkoly (delete openSUSE:Factory/yast2-kerberos-client)
Peter Varkoly <varkoly@xxxxxxxx> writes:

The package yast2-auth-client will replace this package.

Actions:
- delete package openSUSE:Factory/yast2-kerberos-client

I think the name of that textdomain was just "kerberos"? What will be
the name of the new textdomain? Just "auth", or "auth-client"?

I'd like to merge and rename our translation files (.pot/.po)
accordingly.

Are there other renaming actions going on?

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany