[yast-devel] Jenkins is back
Hi,
Jenkins is back in working state. There is change, that polling is done
on worker, but it should not be visible change. It also start failing
immediately after change ( `osc build` failed ) so you get some
emails. This problem disappear without my intervention. It is not clear
for me where was problem, maybe somewhere in build service?

Josef

P.S. as you can see yast-devel now gets informations about submit
request to factory done by jenkins ( due to switch to yast-team user
and change email for thomas to yast-devel ), so check if opensuse guys
reject your submit request and try to fix it.