Re: [yast-devel] YaST vs Yast?
On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 09:54:11AM +0100, Ladislav Slezak wrote:
Dne 9.1.2014 08:41, Steffen Winterfeldt napsal(a):
[...]
That depends on what you mean. Do you just want to refer to the project
officially
as 'Yast'? Fine with me.

Oh, sorry for not being clear... Yes, I meant the project name.

Or do you want to replace YaST with Yast everywhere where it's used as in
file
names like /var/lib/YaST2/ or X-SuSE-YaST-* in desktop files or whereever
else in
the code?

Changing path names, script names, tags in files, etc... is dangerous and
I would object it.

In that case it would be even more inconsistent after the change
so I'm against it.

And I'm even more against it if renaming path is also intended.

Regards,
Arvin