Re: [yast-devel] how to span columns in a Table
On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 01:04:43PM +0800, Dongmao Zhang wrote:
于 2013年12月18日 21:26, Ladislav Slezak 写道:
Dne 18.12.2013 14:20, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
But my quick wild guess is to enclose Table into HStretch element
see examples here:

I think it does not work for a table, but I'm not sure, just give it a try
;-)

Ok, I will try it,
thanks

No, that will not work. HStretch is a filler widget which does not
take children.
http://doc.opensuse.org/projects/YaST/openSUSE11.3/tdg/bk08ch01.html#rubber_bands
(argh, no entry in
http://doc.opensuse.org/projects/YaST/openSUSE11.3/tdg/Book-UIReference.html
)

There is a related hstretch *option*,
http://doc.opensuse.org/projects/YaST/openSUSE11.3/tdg/AAA_All-Widgets.html
but it still does not do wnat you want.

The Table widged simply does not give you any control over this.
Note that the GTK UI does stretch the last column to fill the
available table width, so what you reported is arguably a bug in the
Qt UI.
http://doc.opensuse.org/projects/YaST/openSUSE11.3/tdg/Table.html

--
Martin Vidner, Cloud & Systems Management Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner