Re: [yast-devel] how to span columns in a Table
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:42:28 +0800
Dongmao Zhang <dmzhang@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

dear list,

I met this issue, I have a table with 2 columns and the code is
this:

Table(Id(:memberaddr1), Header("ip","nodeid"),[]),

please look at the attached picture:
the column width is too narrow, it leave a big space in the right of
the table which I drew a red rectangle to show it.

Is there any good ways to let the column automatically occupy the
whole space of the table?

Dongmao zhang

Hi Dongmao,
I am not libyui expert ( it is mvidner who probably answer tommorow ).
But my quick wild guess is to enclose Table into HStretch element
see examples here:
https://github.com/yast/yast-ycp-ui-bindings/blob/0a6fa78d1702ec61f31a3348df062619215c9ae5/examples/HStretch1.rb

I hope it helps and if not, then please show result if something is
changed and ideally point to your code as if I know yast2-cluster is
opensource, so we can try it.

Josef