Re: [yast-devel] Re: [zypp-devel] Please fix the zypp-team account
On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 11:55:50 +0100
Michael Andres <ma@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tuesday 17 December 2013 10:37:44 Stephan Kulow wrote:
The yast modules are submitted from account zypp-team, which has set
zypp-devel@xxxxxxx as email. I can decline and comment as I want on
such requests - the mail to the submitter just bounces.

Please set the email of that account to something actually read -
either by an actual team or by someone who's responsible for the
submission.

The current case is https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/211153 -
there is no name associated with that request I can email to ;(

I'll fix the zypp-team account.

Nevertheless YAST packages should not be submitted using this
account. AFAIK there is also a 'YaST Team' account which is probably
a better choice for Jenkins submissions.

Yes, make sense. If you can send me somehow ( e.g. in encrypted email )
credentials, I can change it in our jenkins node to use it.

Josef