[yast-devel] Removed VERSION files, install latest rubygem-yast-rake and yast2-devtools

Hi,

we stored the package version at two places, in VERSION and spec files,
and this lead to inconsistencies because people usually forgot to update the
*.spec
files after changing the VERSION file.

I have modified the yast rake tasks and devtools to read the
version directly from *.spec.

And I also removed VERSION files from all Git repositories[1].
(I did it directly in master after approving one commit,
opening 100+ the same pull requests would be useless...)

You need to install rubygem-yast-rake-0.1.5 and yast2-devtools-3.1.10 packages
(or newer) from YaST:Head to make it work properly.

Since now, if you want to update the package version edit the spec files
directly
or simply run 'rake version:bump'.

If you find any problem related to missing VERSION just let me know.

Enjoy!

[1] Here is the list of affected repositories
(obsoleted repos or repos not containing VERSION were skipped):

add-on
add-on-creator
apparmor
audit-laf