Re: [yast-devel] Pending Pull Requests
On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:44:40 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6.12.2013 16:39, Josef Reidinger wrote:
On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:34:47 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6.12.2013 16:28, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
This is output from my script that reminds if there is pending
requests in yast github. If you have any idea how to improve it or
comment what to change, feel free to contact me.

It report every day if there is any request ( no request -> no
mail ). It runs script from git[1], so updates are automatic
deployed.

Could you also add the pull request summary to the URL? It would
hep the usability of this e-mail.

BTW, well done! ;)

Thanks
Lukas

So you want to include title and body of pull request? or title is
enough? See example in API what is available:

http://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/

As this e-mail should list all rotting pull requests, I'd prefer
having only title and URL.

--- example ---
See list of pending requests below...

yast-network:

- Title1
URL1

- Title2
URL2

yast-nfs-server:

- Title3
URL3
--- example ---

We request developers to write self-describing pull request titles
anyway, and now we have another reason for that.

However, I'm open to another views on the same subject :)

Lukas

Looks good. I implement it, tommorow mail will have it.

Josef