Re: [yast-devel] Pending Pull Requests
On 6.12.2013 16:39, Josef Reidinger wrote:
On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:34:47 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6.12.2013 16:28, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
This is output from my script that reminds if there is pending
requests in yast github. If you have any idea how to improve it or
comment what to change, feel free to contact me.

It report every day if there is any request ( no request -> no mail
). It runs script from git[1], so updates are automatic deployed.

Could you also add the pull request summary to the URL? It would hep
the usability of this e-mail.

BTW, well done! ;)

Thanks
Lukas

So you want to include title and body of pull request? or title is
enough? See example in API what is available:

http://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/

As this e-mail should list all rotting pull requests, I'd prefer having only title and URL.

--- example ---
See list of pending requests below...

yast-network:

- Title1
URL1

- Title2
URL2

yast-nfs-server:

- Title3
URL3
--- example ---

We request developers to write self-describing pull request titles anyway, and now we have another reason for that.

However, I'm open to another views on the same subject :)

Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Yast TL, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha