Re: [yast-devel] Submit requests to YaST:Head OBS repository have been disabled
Dne 3.12.2013 13:34, Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
Therefore I decided to disable submit requests completely.

That was a good ideas, thanks!

I was only a bit confused by the e-mail subject. Now I know you have disabled
"Direct
submitting to YaST:Head".

Well, you can still do "osc co", make changes, "osc commit" (if you have the
permissions, this is also done by the Jenkins). This is important mainly for
community developers who usually branch a package and send a submit request.

From now, if you try to send a submit request to YaST:Head it will not be
allowed
and you will see this error message:

The YaST packages are developed at Github (https://github.com/yast or
https://github.com/libyui) and are automatically submitted to YaST:Head
OBS
project by Jenkins CI (http://ci.opensuse.org/view/Yast/) after each Git
commit
(if the testsuite passes).

IMO you have to change the package version, but I haven't seen the code. Or
you have
to change the version to have it submitted to Factory?

No, this is about submitting _to_ YaST:Head, submitting _from_ YaST:Head to
Factory
is a completely different story...

[...]

Any objections to this?