[yast-devel] Re: [yast-installation] Call hooks for installation clients (#107)
On 12/03/2013 10:44 AM, vmoravec wrote:
This is the UI widget that is displayed right before the reboot dialog:
hooks-ui-widget-with-results
<https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/1215576/1662430/e6e98fb0-5bfe-11e3-80e8-52232b2e48a7.png>

If there are several hook files with output for a single hook
checkpoint, there are concatenated into one line and separated by a
semicolon.

It's a great idea to show summary of failed hooks at the end of installation.

I would just tune it a bit and show the results ONLY if there were some issues. I'd skip everything that is not needed in case of success.

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Yast TL, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha