[yast-devel] ruby articles - rspec and iterative collection building
Hi,
I choose from ruby weekly news these two articles that can be
interesting for yast development.

The first one is about iterative building of collection like create
array from another array. I still see it often in code, so it is nice
introduction how you can do it.
http://robots.thoughtbot.com/iteration-as-an-anti-pattern/
Ideally you should stop yourself before each `each` statement you write
what you want achive and use it only if you want tell object to do
something.

The second one is advanced tips for rspec. Especially I recommend to
read rspec style guide -
https://github.com/howaboutwe/rspec-style-guide but there is also other
interesting tips ( like profilling how long your test took ).
http://blog.joshsoftware.com/2013/11/23/pro-tips-for-writing-better-rspec-tests/

I hope you enyou articles.
Josef