Re: [yast-devel] Ideas for YaST Hackweek project
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:01:51 +0100
On 11/04/2013 09:45 AM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
As some of you may be aware of, openSUSE Team members were not able to
take part in the last Hackweek because we were working in the 13.1
release. It has been decided that we will have our own Hackweek the last
week of November. I would really like to do something related to YaST,
so this is a call for ideas for my YaST related Hackweek project.

Sadly, I must communicate that, after one day and a half, the openSUSE
Team's Hackweek have been 'reverted' and postponed again.

Anyways, I have had spent the first day finishing some regular daily
tasks (as usually happens on Hackweek). Even though, I invested enough
time in Hackweek for doing some research about jackd and pulseaudio and
for having a kinda "helloworldish" YaST module with some buttons.

As soon as we finally have our Hackweek, I promise to continue with the
development of the module.

Thanks all for your help.

--
Ancor González Sosa