Re: [yast-devel] addition of new keyboard layouts
On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:37:01 +0530
Sanjeet Kumar <sanjeet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello list,

I need help in understanding how a new keyboard layout can be added to
the yast keyboard layout module. I can see there are different layouts
to chose from but what if I need to add a completely new regional
keyboard layout.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sunjeet,
thanks for your question. I am not country maintainer, so probably you
get additional information how to do it effective. Files you should
investigate is located in data directory -
https://github.com/yast/yast-country/tree/master/keyboard/src/data . I
hope that all three files are quite easy to understand as it is simple
maps that map relations between various keyboard layouts.

We are looking forward to your pull request or other questions.
Josef