Re: [yast-devel] jenkins back and removed broken/* branches
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:25:29 +0100
"J. Daniel Schmidt" <jdsn@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tuesday 19 November 2013 17:18:28 Josef Reidinger wrote:
BTW, I thought that Martin had a script for removing all the
"broken" branches and actually ... did remove them?

I write my own version as it is quite easy task:
# run on clear checkout
for j in *; do
echo $j
cd $j
for i in `git branch -r | grep broken | sed "s:origin/::"; do
git push origin :$i
done
cd -
done

Please don't forget to please^Wforce everybody to run
git fetch --prune
on their local repos/clones. Otherwise the broken branches may
reappear.

Well, it depends on your git setup. Usually branches that are only
locally it is not automatically pushed. Github have activity
page, so I will complain to person who reintroduce it :)

Josef

Ciao,
Daniel