Re: [yast-devel] Dropping openSUSE-12.3 support in YaST:Head
Dne 19.11.2013 17:32, Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):

All developers need some time for their switch to 13.1 first. I've already
switched
my devel systems to 13.1 but someone it could take longer.

Yes, that's why I asked for the 2 weeks time frame. If it is not enough for
somebody
we can drop it later. Just let us know...

But we cannot postpone it too much, I think the 12.3 build will not be usable
or even
might not build after few weeks anyway. Base system in Factory will slowly but
surely
diverge from 12.3 (even more than from 13.1), we are doing the new installer
changes...

Therefore I proposed relatively short time. I just want to point out that later
dropping does not mean it will be still usable...

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer