Re: [yast-devel] jenkins back and removed broken/* branches
On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:10:50 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/19/2013 05:08 PM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
after some debugging I found root issue of jenkins constant
rebuilding. It is probably caused by update of some plugin, but it
run `git ls-remote <url> master` where master is specified branch.
Problem is that it matched also broken/master which cause if it is
listed before master, that it is compared to wrong hash.
Simple work-around is to remove all broken branches which we already
have in plan, just noone do it. The event force me to do it. So
welcome to yast git without broken/* branches.

Thanks for debugging.

BTW, I thought that Martin had a script for removing all the "broken"
branches and actually ... did remove them?

Lukas

I write my own version as it is quite easy task:
# run on clear checkout
for j in *; do
echo $j
cd $j
for i in `git branch -r | grep broken | sed "s:origin/::"; do
git push origin :$i
done
cd -
done