Re: [yast-devel] jenkins back and removed broken/* branches
On 11/19/2013 05:08 PM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
after some debugging I found root issue of jenkins constant rebuilding.
It is probably caused by update of some plugin, but it run `git
ls-remote <url> master` where master is specified branch. Problem is
that it matched also broken/master which cause if it is listed before
master, that it is compared to wrong hash.
Simple work-around is to remove all broken branches which we already
have in plan, just noone do it. The event force me to do it. So welcome
to yast git without broken/* branches.

Thanks for debugging.

BTW, I thought that Martin had a script for removing all the "broken" branches and actually ... did remove them?

Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha