Re: [yast-devel] Ideas for YaST Hackweek project
On 11/13/2013 10:19 AM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:03:38 +0100
yast-samba* - ask samba team if they need improvement or try to use it.
I heard e.g. from thorsten that it sometimes doesn't work, so you can
try to improve it.

There were some Samba features for SLE 12 that I had to turn down, implementing them would make sense as it would help us and the Samba team as well.

I've actually found only this one:
FATE #314932: YAST Samba Server module to replace SWAT

HTH
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha