Re: [yast-devel] jenkins autosubmit to factory
Dne 8.11.2013 18:45, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
Hi,
today I plan to modify jenkins to do this stuff. It was done only
partial, because when my script run, maintenance update of jenkins
start ( I get no info that it is planned, Daniel and Bernhard added to
CC ). So some job have it and few doesn't.

I plan to run script again on Monday, so all jobs will have it. To not
loose the script add it to devtools[1], so next time it will be faster
( now it took me with writting script and reading API documentation
around half of hour ) and everyone can reuse it.

It would be nice to document the autosubmit at

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST:_Development_Workflow

so that we don't end up with undocumented black magic.

As an external developer, I would probably primarily like to know:

* what code exactly goes where
* how is the submit triggered
* how the whole thing works (what things happen in what order and how
can I inspect them)

--
David Majda
SUSE developer