Re: [yast-devel] CONTRIBUTING.md draft
Dne 24.10.2013 15:53, David Majda napsal(a):
As a flollow-up to the Hack Week project, I finished a draft of the
CONTRIBUTING.md file today:

https://github.com/yast/yast-nfs-server/pull/11

Let me know what you think about it in comments on GitHub. My plan is to
adapt the draft if necessary and once it's stable, I'd like to
mechanically add the file to all relevant non-dead repositories inside
the YaST organization.

After addressing comments, I added the CONTRIBUTING.md file to all non-dead YaST repositories today -- see the attachment. If you think I missed anything, please point it out. Thanks.

--
David Majda
SUSE developer
add-on