Re: [yast-devel] YaST2 Network Module
On 11/04/2013 12:42 PM, Michal Filka wrote:
Am Montag, 4. November 2013, 11:09:41 schrieb Michal Filka:
> only a question ;).
>
> 13.1
>
> In the Moment the Network Module is broken,

Could you provide more details?

Only one Bugzilla Entry #848637

I've assigned the bug at me. I'll look at it ASAP. However, I'll
probably not be able to make it into 13.1

I would say that Günther will also accept new package from Yast:Head :)

Moreover, we still have the possibility to release a mainteance update, although it can take some time...

Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha