Re: [yast-devel] YaST2 Network Module
  • From: Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 12:35:58 +0100
Hello,

Am Montag, 4. November 2013, 11:09:41 schrieb Michal Filka:
only a question ;).

13.1

In the Moment the Network Module is broken,

Could you provide more details?

Only one Bugzilla Entry #848637

The most importend Bug is the Bridge Configuration.

but the Question is, can the

Module work when it is ready, with the new Packets for openvswitch?

This is a long Time expected Packet ;).

Well, I don't know what you talk about, so again. Could you provide more
details?

Is it possible to configure the Network with YaST2 Module, for a installed
openvswitch ore is it unpossible. This is the question, when not, OK I have to
do it by hand. Or break this the hole Network Configuration. ;-)

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen / best Regards,

Günther J. Niederwimmer