[yast-devel] YaST Developer Documentation: Vision
In the short term, many things can break. But Don't Panic! We have A Plan!

- it has a part focused on NEWCOMERS
- it is UP TO DATE
- the common part: by having a designated MAINTAINER (mvidner)
- the module specific parts: by living in the same REPO as the code
- by publishing (and generating) it CONTINUOUSLY
- it is EASY TO EDIT, by favoring Markdown over DocBook and MediaWiki
- it is REACHABLE, by being well hyperlinked together
- we favor FREQUENT and SMALL improvements

This is part of "YaST Developer Happiness: Reboot the Documentation"
https://hackweek.suse.com/projects/132
--
Martin Vidner, Cloud & Systems Management Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner

  • No further messages