Re: [yast-devel] Rakefile in all yast modules
On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 08:53:20 +0200
David Majda <dmajda@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dne 7.10.2013 17:15, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
If you do not have any objections I will do it tomorrow during
lunch.

I see configuration like this in the pull requests:

Packaging.configuration do |conf|
conf.skip_license_check << /testsuite/ #skip all testsuites
conf.skip_license_check << /scr\/doc\/scr-arch.sda/ #skip binary
file conf.skip_license_check << /.*/ #skip all temporary, as there is
too much failures
end

Didn't we agree that using packaging tasks is an implementation
detail? Shouldn't there be a wrapper?

Well, I can create a wrapper, but me it is more intuitive to use
directly Packaging configuration or I can do something like
module Yast
Packaging = ::Packaging
end
if it suits better for you.

And I plan to have strict backward compatibility in packaging tasks, so
it should not be problem from changes perspective as I am author of
packaging tasks.

Josef