Re: [yast-devel] YaST installer - the future development (for 13.2/SLE12, aka "the new installer")
Dne 27.9.2013 16:15, Johannes Meixner napsal(a):
[...]
collect-data.party1 ... collect-data.partyN
install.party1 ... install.partyN
apply-config.party1 ... apply-config.partyN

The YaST core team implementation should be just one of those parties.

Well, this needs to be supported to make it work, but so far we thought that
having
one process is really important to avoid the overhead of starting new program,
parsing the config file, probing hardware, initializing libzypp...

But there's no final decision regarding this, we will need to try it and see
how it works.

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer