Re: [yast-devel] YaST installer - the future development (for 13.2/SLE12, aka "the new installer")

Hello Ladislav,

only FYI (a bit off topic)

On Sep 27 16:36 Ladislav Slezak wrote (excerpt):
I have never used any automatic repair tool (fortunately),

Neither did I.

just using a rescue CD

I even did not use that!
What do you do with your system that you need a rescue CD?
;-)

Forget my "misuse as rescue/recovery tool" ad hoc example.

Clear separation and the config file open a lot of other
new possibilities...

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner