Re: [yast-devel] RFC: Drop yast2 sw_single CLI interface
Dne 29.8.2013 14:12, Jiri Srain napsal(a):

Or even better call zypper directly (with a deprecation warning).

I'd prefer just printing an error message with zypper equivalent with all
parameters so it can be easily used via cut & paste, similar to gdb (for
installing
debuginfo packages) or command-not-found (to find the missing package).

Starting zypper automatically looks too "smart" for me, I'd leave the decision
to use zypper (or something else) to the user.

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer