[yast-devel] Rules for yast development after feature freeze
Hi,
opensuse is already in base system feature freeze, so all features that
affect installation should be postponed. I create simple wiki page[1],
that describe how we can store future changes, because usually bugfixes
have bigger traffic then features to it. But if we want start with some
ideas how to improve installation we can do it now respecting given
rules.

The most important part is that also changes going to separate branch
for next opensuse should be reviewed, so we prevent big branch that
cannot be reviewed.

Josef

[1]
https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/wiki/How-to-make-changes-affecting-base-system