Re: [yast-devel] RFC: Drop yast2 sw_single CLI interface
On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:22:18 +0200
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 08/27/2013 11:14 AM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
I would like to drop yast2 sw_single CLI interface because zypper
already do such job much better and if we drop it, then it simplify
code and we have only one recommended solution which we need to
maintain.

Any comments, suggestion or complain.

You better check with docu guys, if mentioned in our documentation,
this would need to be changed there.

Lukas

Of course I will check man page and related stuff. In first phase I
would like to know opinion if it make sense or if there is a reasons
why to keep it.

Josef