Re: [yast-devel] unit tests for yast modules written in ruby
Dne 16.8.2013 11:08, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 15:52:39 +0200
Vladimir Moravec <vmoravec@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
Yep, and do not forget the dependencies and support accross several
sles and opensuse releases.

Well, it is not needed if we do unit testing only in jenkins and not
during runtime, then you don't need to support it. It allows us to have
more freedom when we choose testing framework.

We run the tests also during package build in OBS (or IBS), that means we need
the
framework to be packaged in RPMs. (And also our customers should be able to
rebuild
packages so the RPMs should be included in SLE SDK.)

Jenkins only handles Git master branch, having tests in RPM build is currently
a must have for SLES maintenance.

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer