Re: [yast-devel] removing obsolete YaST SVN repo
Hi,

On Monday, August 26, 2013 08:12:08 AM Jiri Srain wrote:

About 15 months ago YaST migrated from SVN to GIT.
Since then the old SVN repo was in read-only mode.

I suggest to store a tarball with the back-up of the repo before
removing it completely - just in case, one never knows.

Yes, of course.

However, I'd go ahead and remove it from the SVN server - if nothing
else, it can be confusing and someone (not on this list) may at first
think that this is the recent YaST repo.

I doubt that. Somebody not on this list will most likely hit this page first:
https://en.opensuse.org/Yast

...and find the pointer to github there.

Ciao,
Daniel

--
J. Daniel Schmidt <jdsn@xxxxxxx> SUSE LINUX Products GmbH