Re: [yast-devel] Help: Lost in Ruby
Hi,
I write my idea into code. I create pull request with your modified
patch[1]. Just few notes to my code:

1) I remove your interface Panel. In ruby interface is often useless,
because ruby depends only on method presence.

2) I refactoring code of arrange_buttons to looks more like ruby, I
just keep few builtins that operate over buttons, because I don't know
if nil can be passed, so to preserve behavior I keep it, but if you
know that nil is not passed, you can change to to ruby native method.

3) I write simple test for code. There is just one failing, because for
me it looks like bug, if you get 2 or 6 buttons it add one useless HBox.

If something in pull request is not clear, just ask I can explain it
how it works. I hope you see how code can looks better in ruby then
in YCP.

Josef

[1] https://github.com/yast/yast-storage/pull/9