[yast-devel] Simple example of refactoring
Hi,
because we have now ruby I want to show really simple way how we can
refactor existing code. I choose just simple example to be easy to
understand and on other hand full working. [1]

There is two interesting points in it.
1) using minitest for testing, its structure ( so you can imagine how
it looks ) and how it can be easy integrated with automake ( nice part
is that if you run `make check` then both testsuite is run, old and new
one
2) Using ruby builtin regex, so we no longer need our own.

If you have any question I welcome it or if you are interested how do
different thing in ruby.

Josef

[1]
https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/compare/0e08c9b...43fd34e6?expand=1