Re: [yast-devel] Introduce Y2DIR "lib" directory
On 08/14/2013 11:43 AM, Martin Vidner wrote:
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 03:59:44PM +0200, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
The only piece of information which is missing (or I can't find) is
Where is this directory './lib' installed on the system?

Ruby bindings look for it under Y2DIR, so it is
/usr/share/YaST2/lib by default.

Wouldn't it be better to have it in /usr/share/YaST2/${module_name}/lib instead? It's a private library for that module and can potentially collide with any library belonging to another Yast module.

That's what we have for includes. Own directory makes a real privacy ;)

The makefiles/devtools don't contain any helpers for that currently.

Vlado, what about rake :)?

So, where exactly should I install it? Sources should be IMO in
./lib in
https://github.com/yast/yast-services-manager/tree/master/src or am
I wrong?

Yes, it goes alongside clients and modules under src.

Good, would be nice to have this in some Ruby skeleton.

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha