Re: [yast-devel] Requirements for Yast testing framework
Dne 14.8.2013 10:06, Vladimir Moravec napsal(a):
Hi,

Yesterday I upgraded my RVM rubies (Ruby version manager, http://rvm.io/ )
and
got a bit surpriced after the 2.0.0-head has been installed and I ran `gem
list`: minitest was installed by default.

I did some more research regarding to minitest and found this:

The official documentation:
http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib-2.0/libdoc/minitest/rdoc/index.html

A nice overview with both rspec-like and testunit-like examples,
including mocking:
http://www.mattsears.com/articles/2011/12/10/minitest-quick-reference

Mocking examples:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10465350/ruby-mocking-a-class-method-with-minitest
http://tatey.com/2012/02/07/mocking-with-minitest-mock-and-simple-delegator/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7211086/how-do-i-stub-things-in-minitest

The mocking API does not look as powerfull as in 'mocha' gem[1], but should be
enough I guess. If it would not be sufficient then using mocha is possible, it
supports both minitest and testunit.

[1] https://github.com/freerange/mocha

--

Ladislav Slez√°k