Re: [yast-devel] modules wich need a maintainer
Hi Joerg,

we are currently evaluating. I believe that we can present next week the list of modules.

On the other hand, if you want to offer help, there is nothing preventing you now - you can e.g. pick a feature in openFate or a bug in bugzilla (which bothers you) and look into it.

If you need any support, we will be happy to provide it.

Jiri