Re: [yast-devel] Converting YCP data files into YAML, continue removing YCP
V Thu, 08 Aug 2013 08:18:01 +0200
Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> napsáno:

Note: if you use translations in the original YCP file then you need
to use different solution, e.g. convert it into a Ruby file
and make it Yast include.

Still not usable for data files of yast2-country: currently there are
explicitly loaded via target.ycp each time when the language is
changed so the new translation is available during run-time.

I guess we cannot force load the include file when we need to
re-translate those files. Is there any ruby solution for that?

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.