Re: [yast-devel] YaST in Ruby and string to be translated
Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> writes:

This was caused by switching from YCP to Ruby which needs
using Ruby gettext (rxgettext) instead of GNU gettext (xgettext).

For me it looks like a bug, I'll investigate further.

Moreover many comments are missing, this is another incompatibility
in rxgettext and needs to be solved.

Any idea how long it may take? ;)

BTW, please talk to the GNU gettext maintainers and ask them to add Ruby
support. Private (x)gettext implementations are often somehow
problematic...

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany