Re: [yast-devel] YCP -> Ruby in "Press"
Dne 11.6.2013 16:55, Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
Hi,

I've been searching for some "random" opinions on the YCP -> Ruby
conversion to get more feedback on what's not explained well enough,
what users might feel as a possible problem, etc. Here's the list:

[...]

Even before you sent this e-mail, I created a wiki page to collect press related to the YCP Killer project:

https://github.com/yast/ycp-killer/wiki/Press

I added some missing articles from this e-mail there.

Everyone feel free to edit the wiki page and add press mentions as you spot them. Thanks.

--
David Majda
SUSE Studio developer